Smokey’s Corner – Ep 1 – A Million Monkeys in a Million Universes

Welcome Forums ChristianCigarSmoker Discussion Board Smokey’s Corner – Ep 1 – A Million Monkeys in a Million Universes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Doug Goodman
      Keymaster

Let me know what you think of the first episode of “Smokey’s Corner”

Here is the Episode: A Million Monkeys in a Million Universes

How many monkeys do you think it would take to make our universe, and do you think this is a relevant question in todays world?

El Jefe
      Keymaster

Three, but not relevant. I’m wondering if it were an octopus on a typewriter if it would happen quicker. Also, when listening to Pastor Smokey, I like to play a smoking game and take a puff on my cigar each time he says the word “cool.” You should try it.

Doug Goodman
      Keymaster

That sounds like the “but..um” game! Do I really say cool a lot? If so, I had no idea now I have to go back and listen for it.

As for the octopus theory the answer is no! Because, obviously you would have to constantly stop and pick the octopus back up from the ground because they always fall out of the desk chair. So in the long run it would take longer, even if they type faster.

El Jefe
      Keymaster

PS – that’s a good point about the octopus. Cool. Could the chair be vinyl, and use the suction from the tentacles to keep it attached?

Also, I heard you say “cool” three times, in the beginning but didn’t notice it later on.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.