Favorite LINE of cigars?

Welcome Forums ChristianCigarSmoker Discussion Board Favorite LINE of cigars?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Kaymen11
      Participant

A slight twist to the traditional “What’s your favorite cigar?” What line of cigars are you all around impressed by? Can be either the line you have always loved since you started smoking, or just something that really impresses you currently. Right now, I really dig Black Label Trading Co.

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Kaymen11.
      El Jefe
      Keymaster

El Rey Del Mundo and Arturo Fuente were my first premium cigars.  Still smoke both lines quite a bit.  Today, I smoke so many different brands, but my most recent favorite is Southern Draw.  Great smokes, a little pricy, but really like what the company stands for.

Kaymen11
      Participant

I recently got into Southern Draw as well and I agree. Jacob’s Ladder was everything people were ranting about. Interesting how a good cigar might possibly lead people to Christ.

CigarBenjy
      Keymaster

Man, that’s like asking which is my favorite child!

CAO has never disappointed. Recently I’ve become a fan of the blender AJ Fernandez—whose factory happens to be the one making Southern Draw.

Kaymen11
      Participant

I don’t think I actually have ever had a CAO before…I admit it…. I’m kinda a boutique hipster blend guy….

CigarBenjy
        Keymaster

No judgement here.

CAO is just a consistently reliable brand—and I’ll admit I haven’t smoked one of theirs recently either. From a boutique standpoint, how do you feel about DTT (Steve Saka)?
        Mi Querida, Sobremesa, Umbagog, etc.

Kaymen11
      Participant

I actually don’t know much about him, nor have I smoked anything from DTT. However, I have seen a lot of pictures on cigar internet communities with people holding an Umbagog or Sin Compromiso.</p>
      I often find myself in a tough position because I don’t like to smoke the same thing everytime, so I don’t like to ever buy more than a five pack off the web. However, many boutique brands aren’t selling in such small quantities, and the local cigar shops can’t possibly sell every brand out there. My next purchase will probably be from Big Sky out in Montana. I’m loyal to the west, and they have a cigar with a dark wrapper that caught my attention.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Kaymen11.
        CigarBenjy
        Keymaster

Check out cigarpage.com and your world may change 😉

Kaymen11
      Participant

I actually do subscribe to that, but they kinda have the same things over and over again. Good prices though.

Kaymen11
      Participant

Update: Last night I tried an Umbagog and it was a really nice smoke :).

CigarBenjy
        Keymaster

Nice to hear. Haven’t gotten to try it yet.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.